Our History

      St. Paul’s Sr. Sec. School, Ajmer is named after its patron Saint Paul. He was an ardent apostle and one of the Zealous followers of Lord Jesus Christ. St. Paul was probably one of the greatest genius and scholars that Christianity had ever known. His 13 Apostolic writings to different communities have remained a wellspring of truth down to our own day. His motto was “Let truth prevail”. May this great saint shower his blessings upon all of us today and always.

      This institution is one of the many Christian Minority Educational institutions run by the Roman Catholic Diocesan Education Society, Ajmer (Rajasthan) through its member priests. Religious Sisters also assist and collaborate with the school management. The PSA Sisters of the Ajmer, Jaipur Province have been collaborating with the institution in the educational mission. It is co-educational.

      It aims at providing quality education that is designed to prepare the students for the world of tomorrow, keeping in mind the overall development of every child, so that they turn out to be good and upright citizens for time and eternity. The academic year begins its session in April.

      In the year 1940, this institution had its humble beginning in St. Anselm’s Campus and was called “St. Anselm’s Annexe”. On 8th Sep. 1940 the institutuion was Christened with another auspicious name “St. Paul’s School”, yet its medium of instruction was English. In the year 1946. Fr. J.S. Pinto the then Head Master changed the medium of instruction to Hindi and Shifted this Sapling to the Present Venue.

      In 1951 the institution was recognized by the Department of Education to primary level, in 1955 to upper primary (middle) section, in 1958 to secondary section and in 1988 to Hr. secondary section Presently the institution is running all the three faculties-Arts, Commerce and Science, (Maths and Bio.) recognized by the Rajasthan Board RBSE Ajmer.

      The School has a long tradition of having its students in the Board Merti List. The trend has been maintained with many students securing top places in the state & district merit list, even today.

      The school has always displayed remarkable achievements in the field of sports for last many decades. In all the years, high accolades have been showered upon the Institutuion for its scintillating performance in various sports events.

      Keeping in mind the felt need and the welfare of the students, the institution has decided with the consent of the RCDES to switch over to English medium once again and to be affiliated to CBSE New Delhi Affiliation No.1730598.

      The school now takes pride in preparing the 1st batch of students to appear for the CBSE Secondary School Level Examination in the session 2014-15.